Covid 19 Message
To our valued clients,
There is no higher priority for Hyundai of Moreno Valley than the safety of our clients and employees. Even though the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low in most of our communities, we want you to feel confident when visiting our dealership.
I felt it important to let you know that your health and safety are top of mind amid concerns about the spread of coronavirus. Every shift, every day, we remain diligent in our sanitation practices in order to provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests and team members. To start, we currently have a robust quality assurance and safety standards in place, which we are closely monitoring and following guidance and advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As a result, we have taken the following preventative steps:
· Reinforcing vigorous cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces across the Dealership, but not limited to door/handles, bathroom surfaces, tabletops, cashier’s areas, refreshment center, etc.
· Reinforcing our strict operation procedures including our long-standing policy of not letting employees work while sick.
· We have added additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the Dealership.
· All employees have been educated on proper glove use and are required to wear gloves when in or around customer vehicles.
· For our service customers we are installing plastic steering wheel and seat covers to protect you and your vehicle.
· As an additional precaution we’ve asked all of our team members to refrain from shaking hands; please accept our salutations, perhaps a bow or a head nod, as a sign of respect and consideration for your safety.
We understand that in the current environment, some customers prefer not to visit our Dealership. Upon request, we are happy to pick up and deliver your vehicle, for any services that we provide, in our primary area of responsibility (which includes in excess of 80% of our client base).
During these exceptional times we will be open the following hours:
Parts and Service - 7 am – 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, 7 am – 4 pm Saturday and Closed Sunday
Sales – 10 am – 6 pm Monday through Saturday and Closed Sunday
For home pick-ups and delivery, please see our website for details
Express purchase = online purchase and in-home delivery up to 20 miles
As always, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority, but please rest assured that Hyundai of Moreno Valley will continue to follow the health and safety guidelines put into places by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the State of California and the Riverside County Public Health departments.
We will get through this together,
Michael L. Brown
Hyundai of Moreno Valley
Genesis of Moreno Valley