2022 Hyundai Santa Fe dealer serving Riverside
The new 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe includes the following trim levels:
- Hyundai Santa Fe SE: This model has Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection, which tells you if you are about to impact a vehicle, cyclist, or person, and stops you automatically to prevent an accident if you do not hit the brakes in time.
- Hyundai Santa Fe SEL: To make lane changes safer, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist lets you know of vehicles in your blind zone when your turn signal is on. It then applies either the left or right front brake to avoid the possibility of a collision.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Limited: To reveal more of what’s around you, the Surround View Monitor displays virtual top-down views from all the external cameras. The Blind Spot View Monitor shows video feeds of your blind spots on the wide 12.3-inch display.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy: Your vehicle looks and feels more luxurious with the premium finish grille, expanded interior accent lighting, 20-inch alloy wheels, and premium quilted Nappa leather seats. The headliner is made from eco-suede microfiber.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Blue: You’ll gain even more MPG at lower speeds when the vehicle relies more on electric power than gas. Regenerative braking converts energy normally lost when you coast or stop into electric power, which recharges the battery.
- Santa Fe Hybrid SEL Premium: This trim expands the touchscreen navigation system to 10.25 inches, so you’ll have more room to view the turn-by-turn directions. The standard fully digital instrument cluster occupies its display that measures 12.3 inches.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Limited: The power driver seat soothes you with four-way power lumbar support and a leg extension cushion. Customize your position and store the settings in the Integrated Memory System. Winters get warmer with the heated steering wheels as summer gets cooler with the ventilated front seats.
- Hyundai Santa Fe Plug-in Hybrid: Turn on the available Remote Smart Parking Assist while you’re standing outside the vehicle, and it easily moves into a tight parking spot. Push another button, and this high-tech wonder pulls out of the spot for you. To protect your kids in the back seat, Safe Exit Assist prevents the Electronic Child Safety Lock from turning off when a car approaches from behind.
2022 Hyundai Santa Fe for sale near Riverside
While you are on the road around Riverside you can take your entire family in a one-of-a-kind ride with the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe from Hyundai of Moreno Valley. This SUV gets up to 25 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway from the 2.5-liter Smartstream GDI/MPI 4-cylinder. Performance reaches up to 281 horsepower and 311 lb.-ft. of torque with the available eight-speed wet Dual Clutch Transmission with SHIFTRONIC®. Trailer Sway Control can keep what you’re pulling from swinging back and forth.
Go further longer with the Hybrid option. The standard version grants you up to an EPA-estimated combined 33 MPG. With the Digital Key, you can use your smartphone to unlock the doors, start the engine, and more. You can share a copy of this key with friends and family using text. The hybrid also has all-wheel drive with HTRAC of Normal, Smart, and Sport modes. Are you looking to buy or lease a new SUV for life around Riverside? Check out the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe at Hyundai of Moreno Valley with a test drive today.
In the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe, you can wirelessly merge your compatible smartphone with the infotainment system, thanks to support for Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™. You can then receive and make phone calls, access text messaging, or control specific apps. Power up your Qi-compatible device without cables or ports by inserting it into the Wireless Device Charger. An available Head-Up Display puts important vehicle info at eye level on the windshield, so you never have to move your focus from the road.
Depending on the model and trim you choose, the 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe takes such exterior color choices as Hampton Gray, Calypso Red, or Stormy Sea. Up in the front, LEDs power the headlamps, which automatically turn on and off, and Daytime Running Lights, and in the rear, most trim taillights also sport the technology. At night, High Beam Assist switches from high beams to low when other vehicles approach at night.