Certified Pre-Owned in Moreno Valley, CA
Go Smart, Go Certified.
Hyundai CPO vehicles come with a manufacturer-backed warranty, are high quality, and in like-new condition. That means there's less to worry about now and down the road.
Striking design, human-focused technology, and uncompromising workmanship are standard equipment in all Hyundai vehicles. And only Hyundai vehicles that comply with the following requirements are eligible to become a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicle:
- Maximum of five years old.
- Pass a comprehensive 173-point quality assurance inspection by a Hyundai dealership technician.
- Have a clean, non-branded title as verified by a Vehicle History Report
Why Certified Pre-Owned is your best option.
With your purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle, you receive the following suite of benefits valued at $2,349:
- Remainder of the 5-Year / 60,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty*
- Reinstatement of the 10-Year / 100,000-Mile CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty**
- Comprehensive 173-Point*** quality assurance inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- 10-Year / Unlimited Mile Roadside Assistance*
- Rental car and travel interruption reimbursement for covered repairs
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM® Satellite Radio "All-Access" Trial
- The option to purchase a Hyundai Protection Plan (HPP) vehicle service contract at participating dealers
Is There a Difference in Certified Pre-Owned Programs?
Yes, there is a difference. With the increased popularity of certified vehicles, there has been an increase in the number of 'certified' vehicle programs available to consumers. This can lead to confusion over what the term 'certified' really means. How do different 'certified' programs compare?